Last update 2020.09.22
If you search for forex signals on google, you will find around 22.2 million results, all related to signal providers, forex brokers, and trading platforms. This huge amount of links is mainly due to the popularity of forex trading worldwide, which has become a strong point of discussion in the financial sector. However, have you ever wondered whether it is worth using forex signals to trade? Do you know what AI forex signals are? Which is the best, manual forex signals, AI signals, or AI trading?
What you will learn ahead
- What AI forex signals are
- Comparing AI signals and AI trading
- How to use artificial intelligence to trade
- Why manual forex signals providers are no longer the best choice
- What forex brokers to use for AI forex signals and AI trading.
Understanding forex signals
But is it really efficient? Are forex signal providers reliable? How much does it cost? What is the best forex signal, provider? Are they scammers? Considering all the complexity of the financial market, are individual expert advisers able to support a mass of Forex traders?
Well, as you can see, just having access to this type of service will not make you rich, and to make it right, you really need to know more about forex and finance. You also must be wary of free forex signals providers and fake professional traders who might be scammers.
Before choosing a forex signal provider, you must evaluate whether they are really capable of providing a good long-term solution. Let us help you on finding the best forex trading system ahead.
Artificial intelligence has arrived in forex
AI forex signals vs AI trading
What is the best, AI signals or AI trading?
- Very easy setup in 3 minutes.
- Totally hands-off, from anywhere.
- Invest from just $1.
- Integrated with the forex best brokers.
- APY of 40% over the past 13 years*.
- Lightning-fast execution & no slippage.
- No commissions, no management fees.
- Portfolio with 40 different automatic strategies.
- No MT4/MT5 or other platforms required.
- Test with a risk-free practice account.
- Trading results directly on our dashboard.
- Trading alerts in the broker account by email and Telegram.
How to trade forex with AI trading
What forex brokers can I use to trade with AI?
You can trade automated with AI through the forex brokers FXCM and Oanda, which are some of the largest and most reliable forex brokers in the world. Open an account for free and start trading on Oanda from just $1 clicking here, or with FXCM from $300 here. You can also get a risk-free account to test our AI trading.
If you want to trade through the broker of your choice, you can use our AI forex signals. In this case, our AI will send you alerts by email and Telegram in real-time. Then, it just copies the signals and pastes them into the broker. To trade manually, we suggest the forex broker XTB.com, which is one of the largest forex brokers in Europe. You can open a free account with XTB clicking here.
Our AI trading system was developed to serve the worldwide community of traders. However, it is important to mention that there are some restrictions from the forex brokers’ side. You can check your eligibility directly when trying to register with the broker.
Check out how you will see the brokers on our dashboard. You just need to select one and paste your account information on “Edit Account”.
What happens after linking a forex broker account with AI trading
- The AI will automatically invest on average every 12 hours in your account.
- There will be up to 60 trades per month (Monday – Friday).
- You can enable and disable AI whenever you want.
- Check your trades on our dashboard or on the brokerage.
- You can link more than one broker at the same time.
- You don’t need MT4 / MT5. It’s all on our dashboard.
- Your capital is protected under the broker.
- Your personal data is protected by us.
Would you like to try our automated AI trading for free in a risk-free practice account. Get started free here.
Do I need to use MT4/MT5 or another trading platform?
With Automated AI trading you do not need MT4 / MT5 and other trading platforms to invest in forex. All forex trades are automatically placed into your broker account every time that our AI system identifies a new worthy trading opportunity. You can monitor the AI trading performance in real-time directly on our dashboard.
Why trust Wiseinvest instead of other trading solutions
These are the main reasons why forex traders at all levels trust us, rather than other trading solutions.
- Our automated AI trading is efficient, simple, safe and affordable. You do not need MT4 or other complicated platforms to trade forex.
- We are a legitimate and reliable company with extensive experience in finance. We combine 19 years of trading experience and extensive academic research in the financial markets.
- Our AI outperformed the investment market with an average annual return of 42% over the past 10 years (2011-2020).
- The automated AI trading works with some of the best forex brokers.
- When using our AI solutions, all your money is protected by brokerage firms.
- We do not have access to withdrawals from our customers’ accounts.
- All of your data is encrypted and will never be shared.
- Whether you are a beginner or a professional trader, artificial intelligence can help you invest in forex.
- Wiseinvest provides helpful AI trading solutions for forex. You can trade automated through partner brokers with AI trading or manually with AI forex signals in the forex broker of your choice.
- To trade forex with AI you just need a Wiseinvest subscription and a trading account with partner brokers. We suggest the forex broker Oanda to start trading from just $1.
- You can get started with free AI forex signals and use a risk-free practice account.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. The forex broker Fxcm warns that 69.66% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.