Last update 2020.08.07
Applying for a forex trading account with XTB is quick and easy. Simply follow the three-step process outlined below:
- Complete a simple online form and get instant access to our trading platforms while we verify your details. Get started clicking here.
- You may be required to upload additional documents to verify your identity (proof of identity, bank statement, etc.).
- Once your application has been approved, you can deposit funds through our secure online process and start trading.
- All data is passed via a secure SSL connection.
Protection of your funds
- All retail Client Money is held in segregated client bank accounts in line with our regulatory obligations.
- Your funds are held in ring-fenced accounts separate to our own accounts.
- Your funds are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), up to £85,000 per eligible person in the unlikely event of our insolvency.
Why choose XTB?
- One of Europe’s biggest brokers.
- Full access to an award-winning platform, xStation, as voted by Personal Online Wealth Awards, with superior trade execution.
- Access to 1500+ instruments.
- Free comprehensive education via our Online Trading Academy, free ebooks and webinars.
- Advanced technical analysis tools with free integrated market commentary.
- It is easy to open a Forex account at XTB.com.
- Forex is a good way to invest your money for extraordinary gains and XTB can be a good option.
- Once your account is open and running, you can take advantage of the Wise-Signals and start making a profit.
It is truly a wonderful experience to trade in over-the-counter markets, just from your personal computer. You feel the power of the Internet and you get artificial help to achieve business prosperity.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. The forex broker Fxcm warns that 69.66% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.