Last update 2020.10.19
Are you looking for a forex signals provider? We can help you. Wiseinvest is a platform that provides real-time AI forex signals for any forex broker with risk management in four types of position size. In this article, we will share a simple way to set Artificial Intelligence to give you the best forex signals.
🎯 We expect to help you invest in forex efficiently and improve your results. Get extra forex trading insights from leading finance experts on the trading Academy and on our free forex Telegram channel.
💹 When trading forex, we suggest you consider long term results.
Follow these steps to trade forex with AI forex signals:
Our AI forex signals are made to work through any forex broker from just $1. You can start using our free AI forex signals and Automated AI trading to trade forex automatically by clicking here.
Each AI forex signal consists of the following five data points:
- Symbol (forex pair)
- Direction (long or short)
- Position size (number of units or lots)
- Take profit (price level to exit with maximum gain)
- Stop loss (price level to exit with maximum loss)
This is how each AI signal is displayed on our Dashboard of Trades
Notice the copy icon on the right side of each field. By clicking on the copy icon, you just need to paste each information into the forex broker of your choice. As a standard feature, our Dashboard uses the amount available of $1,000, but you can set your own amount to match with the balance held at your forex broker.
We we’ll notify you by email every time that our AI generates a new AI forex signal to trade. You don’t need to set any other field, nor close the order manually.
How to know when to place the AI forex signals?
All our AI signals are market orders. It means that while the signal is displayed on the dashboard you can place the order, regardless of the fx symbol quote. We do this way to assure you will not place an old signal that could be not good anymore.
By trading with our AI forex signals, you do not need the entry price. In this case, there is a range of price which makes the signal good to be placed, not a specific price.
How to place the AI signals in the broker?
With your trading platform opened (brokerage or MT4/MT5), you can enter the order details just like you would when manually trading, and we have made it easy to do so with a convenient copy button that will copy the text to your clipboard.
Wiseinvest AI forex signals are Market Orders and you do not need the entry price.
What this video to learn how to trade forex with AI signals
Some examples of forex Orders Book or Traderoom
You can place our signals into the green highlighted fields in the above images.
A few forex brokers use different names to describe the same terms. These variations usually rely on the region where the broker is from. Thus, it’s just a cultural aspect and does not change the way that our forex signals work. Take a look at how the brokerage terms can vary for forex.
- Pair = Symbol
- Type = Move or Direction
- Units = Amount, or Position size, or Lots, or Volume
- Take Profit = Limit
- Stop Loss = Target Risk
Depending on the Broker, to set the pair and trade direction, you can just click over the options currency pair (or symbol) and select buy or sell, in order to choose the right option according to our AI signals.
We strongly advise that it’s essential to set the right balance amount available on our dashboard, in order to calculate the specific amount to trade over each AI forex signal. You may set your Wiseinvest virtual balance in USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, and JPY. When trading, the same reference currency must be used in the broker account.
Things that you don’t need to do by using our AI forex signals:
- Charting and making market analysis. Our AI forex signals are created with what we believe are the most accurate investment strategies.
- Calculate the specific amount to trade in each trade. We send you the amount that you need to trade based on your total amount available.
- Evaluate the risk. Our AI system is already set to manage the portfolio and risk levels which are provided with every AI signal. There are four types of position sizes available in our AI signals dashboard.
- Close the order manually. With our AI signals, the order can be closed automatically by setting the pre-defined target limit and stop-loss levels.
- Convert Pips into Currency or percentage%. Our AI system calculates pips automatically for each signal.
- Set Leverage. Every AI signal is emitted with the right risk already considering leverage.
- Set a Trailing Stop.
The best forex brokerages
There are many well-rated forex brokerages where you may easily open an account and get bonuses for trading with our AI forex signals. Of course, after opening a brokerage account you need to deposit funds which usually can start from $1 by credit card and many other popular payment methods.
We suggest this article to learn more about the best forex brokerages in 2020.
As a reference, we have used the forex brokers XTB.com and FXCM.com. Our AI signals perfectly fit into their order window. For example, FXCM and XTB use a micro-lot as a standard type of contract. So, to trade forex through their platforms with our AI signals, remember to set the type of contract micro-lot on our dashboard.
Check out how you can set the type of contract and amount on our dashboard.
We advise you to check the measure of each trading amount used by the forex broker of your choice, whether it be lot size or units, or an expression of margin used. As mentioned before, as a default we send you amounts in measure of units of contracts, but a few forex brokers use different sizes or even different types of contracts (sometimes mentioned as lots size).
Check here to read an article about position size in forex trading.
You can also trade forex automated with our AI trading
Check out the 3 steps to trade in an automated way with our AI without the need to manually copy the forex signals.
By trading forex automated with AI, you will save time and improve your performance without monitoring the market and managing trading platforms.
With Automated AI trading you do not need MT4 / MT5 and other trading platforms to invest in forex. All forex trades are automatically placed into your broker account every time that our AI system identifies a new worthy trading opportunity. You can monitor the AI trading performance in real-time directly on our dashboard.
Automated AI trading benefits ✅
- Setup in 3 minutes.
- Totally hands-off, from anywhere.
- Invest from just $1.
- Integrated with the forex best brokers.
- APY of 40% over the past 13 years*.
- Lightning-fast execution & no slippage.
- No commissions, no management fees.
- Portfolio with 40 different automatic strategies.
- No MT4/MT5 or other platforms required.
- Test with a risk-free practice account.
- Trading results directly on our dashboard.
- Trading alerts in the broker account by email and Telegram.
Don’t you have a broker account yet? Our AI is integrated to trade automated with the broker Oanda. Click here to open an account.
What is the performance of the AI in forex trading?
The Win Rate of our AI varies and can reach up to 95%. Our performance is based on an efficient frontier, which means that our model is profitable whenever the Win Rate is greater than 60%. Our strategies seek stable returns and sufficient results to achieve an average return of 40% per year (APY), without the application of high leverage.
We know that what matters in forex trading is the final result. Therefore, the investor needs to note that Win Rate is not always the best metric, as other signal providers disclose. For example, out of 100 trades, only 1 trade may be enough loss to make the 99 trades not profitable. In this case, the Win Rate would be 99%, but the final result would be unfeasible (negative). Therefore, we focus on the return of 40% of APY and not just on Win Rate.
It is essential to observe that forex brokers may charge spreads, commissions, and overnight fees. These factors can affect the AI performance. You can check our forex trading track record by clicking here.
How much do I need to trade forex with AI?
You can start in forex trading with free AI signals or an AI trading account and deposit just $1 in the broker. You can also test using a risk-free practice account with our AI trading system. However, to do efficient risk management in real accounts, we suggest you start from at least $100. Notice that some forex brokers require different initial deposits to trade forex.
The trading strategy of our AI
- Quotes of the 28 forex pairs
- Supports & Resistances in different time frames
- Trends and Counter-trends
- Index of each pair
- Economic Calendar
- Investors Sentiment from Twitter and Google.
Our automated AI trading system is also able to analyze economic news from a variety of reliable financial sources, such as Bloomberg, Forbes, and the New York Times in real-time, to evaluate the impact of forex trading in live accounts.
Our AI analyzes those fundamental, technical, and sentiment factors that affect forex trading, and all criteria are evaluated in real-time using different weights. After completing the analysis, the choice of the signal emission strategy is made considering the increased likelihood of short-term profit and the amount available for investment.
Using technical analysis, our algorithm considers not only the patterns of various trends, including support and resistance levels and cross-indicators, but our AI is also able to create its own real-time index for each currency pair, that is used to identify what is the best direction and target.
Concerning fundamental analysis in forex, the AI makes a correlation within the economic calendar to find news data that can affect specific currency pairs.
Why trust Wiseinvest instead of other trading solutions
These are the main reasons why forex traders at all levels trust us, rather than other trading solutions.
- Our automated AI trading is efficient, simple, safe, and affordable. You do not need MT4 or other complicated platforms to trade forex.
- We are a legitimate and reliable company with extensive experience in finance. We combine 19 years of trading experience and extensive academic research in the financial markets.
- Our AI outperformed the investment market with an average annual return of 42% over the past 10 years (2011-2020).
- The automated AI trading works with some of the best forex brokers.
- When using our AI solutions, all your money is protected by brokerage firms.
- We do not have access to withdrawals from our customers’ accounts.
- All of your data is encrypted and will never be shared.
Learning Finance Is Critical to succeed in forex trading
Having financial skills can bring success in your professional and personal life. We always recommend learning more about finance and trading. This is why we founded the free Trading Academy. It is also important to keep up to date on the most important economic news from serious sources of financial information. Our automated AI trading system can analyze economic news from Bloomberg, Forbes, and the New York Times in real-time, to evaluate the impact of forex trading.
- You don’t need to be a professional to invest like one. With Wiseinvest you can increase your chances of reaching above-average returns on forex with our AI signals while saving time and nights of sleep.
- Simply copy our signals and paste them into your account at any forex broker, using the five key signal parameters that come with every AI signal (the currency pair, units, type of move, take profit, and stop-loss.).
- Wiseinvest AI forex signals are Market Orders and you do not need the entry price.
Click here to subscribe to a free AI signals plan and start trading forex.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. FXCM warns that 74.74% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.