Last update 2121.02.24
If you are looking for an efficient way to invest money or trade forex, we have a solution for you. Here we will convey how to trade forex with Artificial Intelligence (AI) 🤖. With Wiseinvest, you can invest automated from just $100 with the best forex brokers, or using manual signals through the forex broker of your choice. In both cases, all trades are emitted by a powerful AI developed by specialists from Harvard, MIT, and Oxford, that onboards 40 different proprietary trading strategies.
It is a time-saving, simple, safe, and affordable way to invest money and trade forex.
Steps to trade forex with AI 💹
Let Artificial Intelligence invest automatically in your forex broker account. It is simple, safe, and will save you time and improve your forex trading experience.
You can start for free with our automated AI trading by clicking here.
What forex brokers can I use to trade with AI? 🏆
You can trade automated with AI through the forex broker FXCM, which are some of the largest and most reliable forex brokers in the world. Open an account for free and start trading with FXCM from $100 here. You can also get a risk-free account to test our AI trading.
If you want to trade through the broker of your choice, you can use our AI forex signals. In this case, our AI will send you alerts by email and Telegram in real-time. Then, it’s just to copy the signals and paste them into the broker. To trade manually, we suggest the forex broker XTB.com, which is one of the largest forex brokers in Europe. You can open a free account with XTB by clicking here.
Our AI trading system was developed to serve the worldwide community of traders. However, it is important to mention that there are some restrictions from the forex brokers’ side. You can check your eligibility directly when trying to register with the broker.
Check out how you will see the brokers on our dashboard. You just need to select one and paste your account information on “Edit Account”.
*Notice: we are no longer accepting accounts from the Oanda forex broker.
How to link my FXCM’s account with AI trading?
These are the steps that you need to do just once to link your FXCM account with our AI. It is simple, safe, and takes no longer than 3 minutes.
- Login to FXCM trading station here
- Click on your account number on the upper right side
- Click on Token Management, and then, Generate Token
- Copy the Token and paste it into our dashboard.
To use our AI trading system, you need an FXCM trading station account and do not have to set any leverage.
Here is a sample of where you can find your Token in the FXCM trading station.
What happens after linking a forex broker account
- The AI will automatically invest on average every 12 hours in your account.
- There will be up to 60 trades per month (Monday – Friday).
- You can enable and disable AI whenever you want.
- Check your trades on our dashboard or the brokerage.
- You can link more than one broker at the same time.
- You don’t need MT4 / MT5. It’s all on our dashboard.
- Your capital is protected under the broker.
- Your personal data is protected by us.
Would you like to try our automated AI trading for free in a risk-free practice account? Get started free here.
How to follow my AI trades
You can monitor all AI trades directly on the dashboard or in the broker in real-time. You have the freedom to manage your broker account at any time. Once the AI trading is active in your broker account, the AI will start analyzing the market to find good trades. You will get alerted by email and Telegram, every time the AI has placed a new trade-in on your account.
Why choose our automated AI to trade forex? ✅
- Invest in forex from just $100.
- It is automatic, time-saving, and safe.
- The annualized average return of +42%* over the past 10 years.
- Setup in 3 minutes.
- Totally hands-free, from anywhere.
- Integrated with the forex best brokers.
- Your capital is protected by the brokers.
- Test with a risk-free practice account.
- Up to 60 trades per month.
- Automatic trades on average every 12 hours.
- You have full control of your broker account.
- Fast execution of trades.
- No commissions, no management fees.
- Automatic risk-management with low trading exposure of your capital (0.10% up to 0.65% per trade).
- No MT4/MT5 or other platforms required.
- Portfolio with 40 different automatic strategies.
- Trading results directly on our dashboard.
- Optional free forex signals.
- Trading alerts by email and Telegram.
- We have a team of professionals to support you.
What is the best forex broker to use AI trading?
- Where are you from? FXCM accepts accounts from some countries, but does not accept forex trading accounts from the USA.
- How much do you have? FXCM is ideal if you start at least $100.
- FXCM sometimes provides higher liquidity volume and lower spreads than other brokers, which are vital aspects of the success in forex trading. But it can also vary.
How do I know my performance and when to trade?
When using AI trading all trades are placed automatically into your broker account by our AI. In doing so, you can check out your trading performance in your broker account or on our track record. Our proprietary trading model is designed to place up to 60 forex trades per month using a set of trading time-frames, such as 4 and 8 hours.
In case you use AI signals to trade manually, we also display our results on our track record and alert you by email and telegram whenever our AI finds a new good opportunity.
What is the trading strategy of our AI?
- Quotes of the 28 forex pairs (majors and minor fx symbols)
- Supports & Resistances in different time frames
- Trends and Counter-trends
- Index of each pair
- Economic Calendar
- Investors Sentiment from Twitter and Google.
Our automated AI trading system is also able to analyze economic news in real-time from a variety of reliable financial sources, such as Bloomberg, Forbes, and the New York Times, to evaluate the impact of forex trading in live accounts.
Our AI analyzes those fundamental, technical, and sentiment factors that affect forex trading, and all criteria are evaluated in real-time using different weights. After completing the analysis, the choice of the signal emission strategy is made considering the increased likelihood of short-term profit and the amount available for investment.
Using technical analysis, our algorithm considers not only the patterns of various trends, including support and resistance levels and cross-indicators, but our AI is also able to create its own real-time index for each currency pair, which is used to identify what is the best direction and target.
Concerning fundamental analysis in forex, the AI makes a correlation within the economic calendar to find news data that can affect specific currency pairs.
How much does it cost to trade with AI?
You can start trading for free with our AI. Visit our plans page by clicking here. We do not charge any management and performance fees.
Please, note that forex brokers may charge spreads, commissions, and overnight fees in your trading account.
Is it safe to link my account and trade with AI? 🔒
Can I try your AI trading in a practice account?
Yes, you can link a risk-free practice or demo broker account to try our AI forex trading. When linking a practice account our AI will automatically trade in your broker account, using the same strategies of real accounts.
However, it is important to note that practice accounts work with different liquidity volume and spreads when compared to real trading accounts. Thus, the performance between practice and real accounts might vary.
What is the AI performance in forex trading? 💹
The Win Rate of our AI moves as shown by the period and can reach up to 95%. The introduction relies upon the capable wild estimation metric, which infers that our model is valuable at whatever point the Win Rate is more noticeable than 60%. All methods of our AI trading system search for stable returns and sufficient results to achieve an ordinary return of 40% consistently (APY), without the usage of high impacts.
We appreciate that what is significant in forex trading is the definitive result. Thusly, the money related master needs to consider that Win Rate isn’t commonly the best estimation to measure execution in forex, as other signal providers uncover. For instance, out of 100 trades, solitary 1 trade may be an adequate disaster to make the 99 trades not gainful. For this circumstance, the Win Rate would be 99%, yet the convincing result would be unfeasible (negative).
Our AI is designed to reach out to 40% yearly.
The average annual performance of our AI over the past 10 years (2011-2020) was + 42%. It is essential to see that forex brokers may charge spreads, commissions, and overnight costs in your trading account, and these components can impact the AI execution. You can check our forex trading history to see more about AI trading execution by clicking here.
How much do I need to trade forex with AI?
You can start in forex trading with our free AI forex signals or with automated AI trading from just $100. It is moreover possible to test using a risk-free practice account with our AI trading system. Notice that some forex brokers require higher initial deposits.
What is the trading strategy of our AI?
Our AI methodology is the blend of different AI trading structures, with more than 100 features, that portray 40 particular strategies which simultaneously consider: Quotes of the 28 forex pairs, Supports, and Resistances in different time frames, Trends and Counter-designs, Cross-markers, Index of each pair, Economic Calendar, Investors Sentiment.
Our AI looks at those fundamental, technical, and sentiment factors that impact forex trading, and all models are surveyed constantly using different burdens. In the wake of completing the examination, the choice of the signal transmission procedure is made considering the improved likelihood of flashing advantage and the total open for theory.
Using technical analysis, our count considers not simply the instances of various examples, including sponsorship and deterrent levels and cross-pointers, yet our AI is moreover prepared to make its own progressing record for each cash pair, that is used to recognize what is the best course and target.
Practically identical to fundamental analysis in forex, the AI makes an association inside the budgetary calendar to find news data that can impact express money sets.
How does your risk management work?
Each trade of our AI has a target of profit between 0.38% and 0.94% and an average risk exposure between 0.87% and 1.32%. For example, if the capital available for investment is $ 1,000, each transaction will be around $ 13, with a target of $ 8.67. Thus, in the case of closing with a profit, the total capital will be $ 1,008.67. However, if closed in a loss, the capital will be $ 987.
Our risk management also applies an exposure mitigation strategy and uses Risk-Adjusted Return Ratios such as the Calmar Ratio and its variants.
Can I disable the AI to trade?
Yes, you can inactivate or reactivate our automated trading directly on our dashboard at any time. When the AI trading is inactive, it will stop placing new orders in your broker account and will just send you signals to be manually copied. To protect your margin account, we strongly advise you never to double our trades or trade with other forex signals providers in the same account. The margin in your broker account is considered by our AI when placing new orders. In case of a low margin available, our AI will not place a new trade until it gets safe enough.
What is AI Trading? 🤔
Our AI Trading is our automated solution based on Artificial Intelligence that invests without human intervention with a set of automatic strategies that adapt itself. It is not just a bot to trade forex, but actually, a robust algorithmic trading system that combines the application of deep learning and proprietary mathematical models to trade automatically.
AI can be smart and intelligent, learning from success and past mistakes. A key feature of automated AI trading, compared to merely automating something, is the ability to understand which are the best and worst decisions to be made, for a given task and data set. Learn more about our AI and trading strategies by clicking here.
Do I need to use MT4/MT5 or other trading platforms?
With Automated AI trading you do not need MT4 / MT5 and other trading platforms to invest in forex. All forex trades are automatically placed into your broker account every time that our AI system identifies a new worthy trading opportunity. You can monitor the AI trading performance in real-time directly on our dashboard.
Why the broker FXCM?
- High liquidity volume. It is essential to assure orders will be executed.
- Low spreads and great execution. It means that your final result can be better.
- Multi-regulation. FXCM is regulated in a great variety of countries.
- Great support.
Do I need to set the leverage in my broker account?
When investing through Wiseinvest automated AI trading or AI forex signals, you do not need to calculate or change the leverage in your forex broker account. Learn more about leverage in forex trading by clicking here.
Can I use MT4 MT5 to trade with AI?
Unfortunately not yet. Our AI was designed to work directly with partner brokers and MT4 / MT5 is not required. We’ve been working to make it possible you use MT4. Meanwhile, how about trying our AI without MT4? It just links a broker account on our dashboard and activates the AI in 1-click.
Do these AI trade stocks or ETFs?
We are integrating other instruments into our AI trading strategies, such as Stocks, ETFs, commodities, and Indices. But our AI trade just forex so far. Would you like to get updated regarding our AI strategies? Join our telegram channel to get up to date about new trading solutions. Click here to join free.
Is AI trading suitable for me?
Wiseinvest automated AI trading is a solution designed to help traders of experience levels invest in forex. Whether you are a beginner or a professional forex trader, our AI can automatically trade for you. It will help you save time and improve your trading performance while running your personal activities.
What reasons may disconnect AI trading?
These are the reasons by which our automated AI trading system might be disconnected or not placing orders in your broker account:
- The AI is analyzing the market and has not identified a good entry yet.
- You may have manually disabled the AI or changed your brokerage account information.
- There may be a break in connection with the brokers’ servers. If the connection is lost, authorize our AI again.
- If the balance at the brokerage is insufficient, our AI will not be able to invest.
Why trust Wiseinvest instead of other trading solutions
These are the main reasons why forex traders at all levels trust us, rather than other trading solutions.
- Our automated AI trading is efficient, simple, safe, and affordable. You do not need MT4 or other complicated platforms to trade forex.
- We are a legitimate and reliable company with extensive experience in finance. We combine 19 years of trading experience and extensive academic research in the financial markets.
- Our AI outperformed the investment market with an average annual return of 42% over the past 10 years (2011-2020).
- The automated AI trading works with some of the best forex brokers.
- When using our AI solutions, all your money is protected by brokerage firms.
- We do not have access to withdrawals from our customers’ accounts.
- All of your data is encrypted and will never be shared.
- Whether you are a beginner or a professional trader, artificial intelligence can help you invest in forex.
- Wiseinvest provides helpful AI trading solutions for forex. You can trade automated through partner brokers with AI trading or manually with AI forex signals in the forex broker of your choice.
- To trade forex with AI you just need a Wiseinvest subscription and a trading account with partner brokers. We suggest the forex broker Oanda to start trading from just $100.
- You can get started with free AI forex signals and use a risk-free practice account.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. FXCM warns that 74.74% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.