Last update 2020.10.16
Most U.S. investors who are trying to grow their retirement money do so by using mutual funds or occasionally selecting individual stocks 📊. Comparatively few of these know much about the Foreign Exchange market (Forex) or think they should trade currencies. If you are looking for an investment solution, we will help you answer: Is forex trading worth it? You will find that forex trading is a very interesting alternative to invest.
📚 Having financial skills can bring success in your professional and personal life. We always recommend learning more about finance and trading.
🎯 Our mission is to help you invest efficiently in forex and improve your results. Get extra valuable forex trading ideas from leading finance experts on the trading Academy and on our free forex Telegram channel.
💹 When trading forex, we suggest you consider long term results.
What you will learn ahead 🎓
- Understanding forex trading
- How to trade forex efficiently
- What are the best forex trading tools
- Why you should consider invest in forex
- What is the best: AI trading or forex signals
- How to use AI to trade forex and take advantage of the market
- What are the best forex brokers to trade
Let’s understand more about forex 🧐
Is forex trading worth it? The first is that the Forex market is for anyone. To trade forex, you need to learn a bit more about this market and what are the best tools you can use to invest. Plus, It hasn’t always been this way. Historically, only large companies and institutions, banks, and very wealthy individuals have been able to participate in the forex markets.
But modern trading systems and ubiquitous online access have changed this dynamic and opened up forex trading to everyone.
In countries where central banking policies generate negative interest rates, individuals must struggle with paying fees to keep their money in a bank account (paying rather than receiving interest).
Such individuals have been drawn to the forex markets to find ways to mitigate these costs.
The Forex market is the world’s largest market by far, and the most liquid anywhere. That means you can more safely get into and out of the positions you want. It also has other benefits not available to those who only trade in stock and options.
📕 First, the Forex market is open 24 hours a day for 5 days a week. What this means is that Forex traders don’t have to suffer any crazy losses because they were in an investment that opened up much lower than it closed the day before.
There is no “gapping” from one day to the next. If something is announced and prices start to move quickly, the market will often trade through your stops, and not skip them, thus saving you money on an exit.
📗 Second, the Forex market provides significant leverage. In some cases and with some forex brokers, this leverage can be as high as 100:1 which means $1,000 invested will trade like it’s $100,000.
This makes it possible for even smaller accounts to generate significant dollar returns compared to anything the stock or options market could provide given the same percentage move.
📘 Third, the Forex market is quick-moving. For people interested in making a lot of money fast, markets that move faster and provide better leverage are the best choice.
Quick-moving markets can act like a three-point shot in basketball. While they might be harder to make if you can make such shots the extra points can really swing the game in your favor.
Many traders are scared of volatility but those who understand the game love the increased volatility offered by the Forex market because it means more opportunity. As long as the trader has the emotional discipline to cut their losses short and let their profits run, the Forex market is the perfect place to be.
📙 Fourth the Forex market is decentralized. That means there is no market maker to play insider games or manipulate the market in ways that cost you money.
📖 Fifth and finally, the Forex market trades currencies based on the economies of major economic regions (such as the U.S. and Japan) which means expectations about GDP or economic signals affect the price, not the poor decisions or antics of company leadership.
This reduces the risks outside of your control and makes it simpler to track and profit from the news and reports published by the countries whose currencies you trade.
If you haven’t already started to look at the Forex market as a great place to help you grow your accounts quickly, consider it. While the terminology might be new and it might feel intimidating, tools such as Wiseinvest make it so much easier for you to get successfully started in Forex.
Our AI has been backtested on 13 years of historical data, in order to find the best strategies for live trading in forex.
Over the past 10 years, our AI trading system returned over 43% a year and it’s expected to generate around 46% in profits this year of 2020. If you worry about your financial future or wonder if you’ll ever be able to achieve full financial freedom, you owe it to yourself to explore the Forex as a possible investment vehicle.
Why you should consider invest in forex.
Just to reinforce, we would like to share with you the key features of forex:
- Forex sessions are 24/5 from Sunday at 5:00 pm Eastern (ET) through Friday 5:00 pm. ⏰
- With an average daily volume of $6 trillion, forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. 💰
- Due to the large volume, forex offers great opportunities to invest.
- Due to a wide variety of existing Forex brokers, Forex has become increasingly affordable.
- You can start trading forex from just $1 or with a risk-free practice account with a lot of forex brokers.
- It’s possible to invest automatically in forex with AI trading.
- Portfolio diversification. Forex is used as a hedging instrument by large hedge funds. This means that you can also consider forex trading as a protection for your investment portfolio.
So, are you thinking about investing? Think of forex as part of your capital allocation.
The most traded Forex pairs
Do you know which are the most traded forex pairs? Here is a review of a survey conducted by the BIS bank.
- The US Dollar (USD 🇺🇸) is the most popular forex trading pair, with 88.3% of global trades involving the ever-reliable greenback.
- The second most popular currency in the forex market is the Euro (EUR 🇪🇺), accounting for 32.3% of trades.
- The Japanese Yen (JPY 🇯🇵) comes in at third place, with 16.8% of all trades involving this currency. However, the Japanese Yen’s share has dropped 5% in the last three years.
- Currencies that belong to emerging market economies contribute to 24.5% of all forex trades. This constitutes a rise of 4% when compared to the last BIS Bank survey, which was conducted in 2016.
- The British Pound Sterling (GBP 🇬🇧) accounted for 12.8% of all trades in 2019.
- The Australian Dollar’s (AUD 🇦🇺) share in global forex trading remained at a stable 6.8%.
- The Canadian Dollar (CAD 🇨🇦) and Swiss Franc (CHF 🇨🇭) each accounted for roughly 5% of forex trading in 2019.
- Trading in Chinese Renminbi has seen an increase that was in line with aggregate market growth. The Renminbi is at one side of 4.3% of all forex trades.
- The Hong Kong dollar has seen a surprising increase in the overall share of the forex market in the last three years. The HKD’s share has doubled from 1.7% in 2016 to 3.5% in 2019.
- The New Zealand Dollar (NZD 🇳🇿) has retained an unchanged percentage of the market – with 2.1% of all transactions involving this currency both in 2016 and 2019.
Would you like to learn more about the best forex pairs to trade? Click here to learn more.
The best way to trade forex
There are two ways to invest with our AI in the forex. This is the most efficient, simple, and safe way to trade.
1. Automated with AI-Trading. Check out the 3 steps to trade automated with our AI.
By trading forex automated with AI, you will save time and improve your performance without monitoring the market and managing trading platforms.
With Automated AI trading you do not need MT4 / MT5 and other trading platforms to invest in forex. All forex trades are automatically placed into your broker account every time that our AI system identifies a new worthy trading opportunity. You can monitor the AI trading performance in real-time directly on our dashboard.
Automated AI trading benefits ✅
- Setup in 3 minutes.
- Totally hands-off, from anywhere.
- Invest from just $1.
- APY of 40% over the past 13 years*.
- Lightning-fast execution & no slippage.
- No commissions, no management fees.
- Portfolio with 40 different automatic strategies.
- No MT4/MT5 or other platforms required.
- Test with a risk-free practice account.
- Trading results directly on our dashboard.
Don’t you have a broker account yet? Our AI is integrated to trade automated with the broker Oanda. Click here to open an account.
2. Manually with AI forex signals.
Wiseinvest also provides AI forex signals that perfectly fit into MT4, MT5, and any trading platform. To trade with our AI forex signals, you must simply copy the data you receive from each real-time signal into any forex brokerage account of your choice.
There are five unique variables for each AI signal, and each must be copied exactly, to match the performance of the signal as close as possible.
Each AI forex signal alert consists of the following five data points:
- Symbol (forex pair)
- Direction (long or short)
- Position size (number of units or lots)
- Take profit (price level to exit with maximum gain)
- Stop loss (price level to exit with maximum loss)
Check out how to trade with our AI forex signals.
- Subscribe to a Wise-Plan.
- Open a Brokerage account. Check this article about the best forex Brokers.
- Set an amount and a position size on our Wiseinvest dashboard.
- Our AI will send you real-time trading alerts by email and Telegram.
- Copy the signals and paste into your Brokerage account.
All forex signals are sent every time that our AI trading system identifies a new trading opportunity. Our trading strategies are developed on a variety of time frames such as 4 and 8 hours.
Wiseinvest AI forex signals are Market Orders and you do not need the entry price. You can copy each signal while it is available on our dashboard. We do this way to assure that traders will just place signals while they are good to be traded.
You can trade forex with our free forex signals clicking here, or with our Premium subscription that provides you unlimited AI signals and automated AI trading in partner brokers. Whether you are a beginner or a professional forex trader, our AI trading system can help you save time and improve your trading performance. Get started with free AI.
When investing through Wiseinvest automated AI trading or AI forex signals, you do not need to calculate pips and change the leverage in your forex broker account. Learn more about leverage in forex trading clicking here.
What is the AI performance in forex trading?
The Win Rate of our AI shifts as indicated by the period and can reach up to 95%. The performance depends on the proficient wilderness estimation metric, which implies that our model is beneficial at whatever point the Win Rate is more prominent than 60%. All techniques of our AI Trading framework look for stable returns and adequate outcomes to accomplish a normal return of 40% every year (APY), without the utilization of high influences.
We comprehend that what is important in forex trading is the conclusive outcome. Along these lines, the financial specialist needs to consider that Win Rate isn’t generally the best measurement to gauge execution in forex, as other signal suppliers unveil. For example, out of 100 exchanges, it is conceivable that lone 1 exchange is sufficient misfortune to make the 99 exchanges not productive. For this situation, the Win Rate would be 99%, yet the conclusive outcome would be unfeasible (negative).
We center around the arrival of 40% of APY and not simply on Win Rate.
It is basic to see that forex brokers may charge spreads, commissions, and overnight expenses in your trading account, and these elements can influence the AI execution. You can check our forex trading history to see more about AI Trading execution clicking here.
How much do I need to trade forex with AI?
You can begin in forex trading with free AI signals or AI Trading records and make a store from only $1 in the brokerage. It is likewise conceivable to test utilizing a hazard-free practice account with our AI Trading framework. In any case, to do a proficient hazard the board in genuine records, we recommend you start from at least $100. Notice that some forex brokers require diverse starting stores to trade forex.
What is the trading strategy of our AI?
Our AI procedure is the mix of various AI Trading frameworks, with more than 100 features, that characterize 40 distinct techniques which at the same time consider: Quotes of the 28 forex symbols, Supports, and Resistances in various time periods, Trends and Counter-patterns, Cross-markers, Index of each pair, Economic Calendar, Investors Sentiment.
Our AI examines those fundamental, technical, and sentiment factors that influence forex trading, and all models are assessed continuously utilizing various loads. In the wake of finishing the investigation, the decision of the signal emanation technique is made considering the improved probability of momentary benefit and the sum accessible for speculation.
Using technical analysis, our calculation considers not just the examples of different patterns, including backing and obstruction levels and cross-pointers, yet our AI is likewise ready to make its own ongoing record for every money pair, that is utilized to distinguish what is the best course and target.
Comparable to fundamental analysis in forex, the AI makes a connection inside the financial schedule to discover news information that can influence explicit cash sets.
Takeaways for forex traders ✅
- With an average daily volume of $6 trillion, forex is the largest financial market in the world and offers great opportunities to invest.
- Due to a wide variety of existing Forex brokers, starting to trade Forex has become increasingly affordable.
- Wiseinvest provides the best AI trading solutions for forex. You can trade automated from just $1 through partner brokers with AI trading or manually with AI forex signals in the forex broker of your choice.
- You can get started with free AI forex signals and use a risk-free practice account.
- Is forex trading worth it? Yes, if you have the right trading tools, for example, AI trading.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. FXCM warns that 74.74% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.