Last update 2020.10.19
There is, theoretically, a massive opportunity in setting yourself up as a day trader in the Forex market and make money investing. You just need to have a clear and effective plan to make it happen, or the right trading tool, such as an automated AI trading system, or AI forex signals.
📚 No matter how you decide to learn about finance, having these skills can bring success in your professional and personal life. We always recommend learning more about finance and trading.
🎯 Our mission is to help you invest efficiently in forex and improve your results. Get extra valuable forex trading ideas from leading finance experts on the trading Academy and on our free forex Telegram channel.
💹 When trading forex, we suggest you consider long term results.
What you will learn ahead 🎓
- How to trade forex
- What are the best forex trading tools
- What is the best: AI trading or forex signals
- How to use AI to trade forex and take advantage of the market
- What are the best forex brokers to trade
How to get started on forex trading?
First off, the minimum amount you need to begin trading is just $300. Despite some forex brokerages accept deposits from just $1, it is recommended that you start with more, at least $1,000. In this article, we explain how to trade forex with AI trading from just $1.
What broker you select is up to you but be aware of their costs (trading and account maintenance fees) and other leverage requirements before selecting the one you want to do business with.
For those who don’t use Wiseinvest’s AI trading proven system to get our artificial intelligence trades, we recommend opening up at least three demo accounts and actively trading in them for a period of at least 1 month and perhaps as long as 4 months to get a feel for the tools each broker offers and to gain confidence in your ability to have and follow a successful system.
This tool will be your interface between you, your account, and the market. You want to make sure you’re comfortable with the tool and feel confident in being able to use it to successfully trade.
Those who choose the DIY approach need to spend additional time researching and selecting a trading system. Successful traders all have a system that’s proven to work and which they follow exactly.
Successful traders are not gunslingers nor gamblers. They work on their own system, for example, using the Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5 trading platform. So spend time finding a system that works for you and practice trading that system building your “muscle memory” to help you respond quickly to changes in the market without being paralyzed by indecision.
So take even more time trading with small amounts of real money as you work through the mental wiring you have that might sabotage and not support your trading efforts.
But there is a quicker and simpler way. Wiseinvest’s AI is programmed to trade automated for you with the automated AI trading system, which is a hands-off investment tool. Or if you prefer, it is also possible to use the AI forex signals to trade manually in any forex broker. With our AI forex trading system, our algorithm finds the best investment opportunities from 40 different trading strategies, sending you an easy to follow “copy-and-paste” orders for your broker.
Trade forex with AI makes it much less time consuming to begin putting your money to work without all the hassle of learning about the markets, the hundreds of technical indicators available, or the myriads of strategies or market approaches there are to follow.
Wiseinvest allows you to get started making real money as soon as your account is set up.
Most people just want to make money without having to become a chartered market technician or an expert on Forex trading strategies. Wiseinvest’s AI makes this possible.
It leverages the power of an artificial intelligence proven over 13 years of backtested history to give you only the best strategy and most timely signals every day.
Why you should consider forex trading
Another point to be resolved when planning to become a trader is to decide where to invest. There are several financial instruments to consider, such as Stocks, Forex, Bonds, Treasury bills, Savings account, real state, and so on.
Forex is the short way of saying “Foreign Exchange“. This means the global market for trading international currencies, also known as the FX market through a forex broker. These are the key features of forex:
- Forex sessions are 24/5 from Sunday at 5:00 pm Eastern (ET) through Friday 5:00 pm.
- With an average daily volume of $6 trillion, forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
- Due to the large volume, forex offers great opportunities to invest.
- Due to a wide variety of existing Forex brokers, Forex has become increasingly affordable.
- You can start trading forex from just $1 or with a risk-free practice account with a lot of forex brokers.
- It’s possible to invest automatically in forex with AI trading.
- Portfolio diversification. Forex is used as a hedging instrument by large hedge funds. This means that you can also consider forex trading as a protection for your investment portfolio.
So, are you thinking about investing? Think of forex as part of your capital allocation. With Wiseinvest’s AI trading, you can invest automatically in forex from just $1.
The most traded Forex pairs
Do you know which are the most traded forex pairs? Here is a review of a survey conducted by the BIS bank.
- The US Dollar (USD 🇺🇸) is the most popular forex trading pair, with 88.3% of global trades involving the ever-reliable greenback.
- The second most popular currency in the forex market is the Euro (EUR 🇪🇺), accounting for 32.3% of trades.
- The Japanese Yen (JPY 🇯🇵) comes in at third place, with 16.8% of all trades involving this currency. However, the Japanese Yen’s share has dropped 5% in the last three years.
- Currencies that belong to emerging market economies contribute to 24.5% of all forex trades. This constitutes a rise of 4% when compared to the last BIS Bank survey, which was conducted in 2016.
- The British Pound Sterling (GBP 🇬🇧) accounted for 12.8% of all trades in 2019.
- The Australian Dollar’s (AUD 🇦🇺) share in global forex trading remained at a stable 6.8%.
- The Canadian Dollar (CAD 🇨🇦) and Swiss Franc (CHF 🇨🇭) each accounted for roughly 5% of forex trading in 2019.
- Trading in Chinese Renminbi has seen an increase that was in line with aggregate market growth. The Renminbi is at one side of 4.3% of all forex trades.
- The Hong Kong dollar has seen a surprising increase in the overall share of the forex market in the last three years. The HKD’s share has doubled from 1.7% in 2016 to 3.5% in 2019.
- The New Zealand Dollar (NZD 🇳🇿) has retained an unchanged percentage of the market – with 2.1% of all transactions involving this currency both in 2016 and 2019.
Would you like to learn more about the best forex pairs to trade? Click here to learn more.
The best way to trade forex
Regardless of your experience level as a trader, there are two efficient ways to invest with our AI in forex:
1. Automated with AI-Trading. Check out the 3 steps to trade automated with our AI.
By trading forex automated with AI, you will save time and improve your performance without monitoring the market and managing trading platforms.
With Automated AI trading you do not need MT4 / MT5 and other trading platforms to invest in forex. All forex trades are automatically placed into your broker account every time that our AI system identifies a new worthy trading opportunity. You can monitor the AI trading performance in real-time directly on our dashboard.
Automated AI trading benefits ✅
- Setup in 3 minutes.
- Totally hands-off, from anywhere.
- Invest from just $1.
- APY of 40% over the past 13 years*.
- Lightning-fast execution & no slippage.
- No commissions, no management fees.
- Portfolio with 40 different automatic strategies.
- No MT4/MT5 or other platforms required.
- Test with a risk-free practice account.
- Trading results directly on our dashboard.
Don’t you have a broker account yet? Our AI is integrated to trade automated with the broker Oanda. Click here to open an account.
2. Manually with AI forex signals.
Wiseinvest also provides AI forex signals that perfectly fit into MT4, MT5, and any trading platform. To trade with our AI forex signals, you must simply copy the data you receive from each real-time signal into any forex brokerage account of your choice.
There are five unique variables for each AI signal, and each must be copied exactly, to match the performance of the signal as close as possible.
Each AI forex signal alert consists of the following five data points:
- Symbol (forex pair)
- Direction (long or short)
- Position size (number of units or lots)
- Take profit (price level to exit with maximum gain)
- Stop loss (price level to exit with maximum loss)
Check out how to trade with our AI forex signals.
- Subscribe to a Wise-Plan.
- Open a Brokerage account. Check this article about the best forex Brokers.
- Set an amount and a position size on our Wiseinvest dashboard.
- Our AI will send you real-time trading alerts by email and Telegram.
- Copy the signals and paste into your Brokerage account.
All forex signals are sent every time that our AI trading system identifies a new trading opportunity. Our trading strategies are developed on a variety of time frames such as 4 and 8 hours.
Wiseinvest AI forex signals are Market Orders and you do not need the entry price. You can copy each signal while it is available on our dashboard. We do this way to assure that traders will just place signals while they are good to be traded.
You can trade forex with our free forex signals clicking here, or with our Premium subscription that provides you unlimited AI signals and automated AI trading in partner brokers. Whether you are a beginner or a professional forex trader, our AI trading system can help you save time and improve your trading performance. Get started with free AI.
When investing through Wiseinvest automated AI trading or AI forex signals, you do not need to calculate pips and change the leverage in your forex broker account. Learn more about leverage in forex trading clicking here.
What is the AI performance in forex trading?
The Win Rate of our AI varies according to the period and can reach up to 95%. The performance is based on the efficient frontier measurement metric, which means that our model is profitable whenever the Win Rate is greater than 60%. All strategies of our AI trading system seek stable returns and sufficient results to achieve an average return of 40% per year (APY), without the use of high leverages.
We understand that what matters in forex trading is the final result. Thus, the investor needs to consider that Win Rate is not always the best metric to measure performance in forex, as other signal providers disclose. For instance, out of 100 trades, only 1 trade may be enough loss to make the 99 trades not profitable. In this case, the Win Rate would be 99%, but the final result would be unfeasible (negative).
We focus on the return of 40% of APY and not just on Win Rate. 💰
It is essential to observe that forex brokers may charge spreads, commissions, and overnight fees in your trading account, and these factors can affect the AI performance. You can check our forex trading track record to understand more about AI trading performance clicking here.
How much do I need to trade forex with AI?
You can start in forex trading with free AI signals or AI trading account and deposit just $1 in the broker. It is also possible to test using a risk-free practice account with our AI trading system. However, to do efficient risk management in real accounts, we suggest you start from at least $100. Notice that some forex brokers require different initial deposits to trade forex.
What is the trading strategy of our AI?
Our AI strategy is the combination of different AI trading systems, with more than 100 features, that define 40 different strategies which simultaneously consider: Quotes of the 28 forex pairs, Supports & Resistances in different time frames, Trends and Counter-trends, Cross-indicators, Index of each pair, Economic Calendar, Investors Sentiment.
Our AI analyzes those fundamental, technical, and sentiment factors that affect forex trading, and all criteria are evaluated in real-time using different weights. After completing the analysis, the choice of the signal emission strategy is made considering the increased likelihood of short-term profit and the amount available for investment.
Using technical analysis, our algorithm considers not only the patterns of various trends, including support and resistance levels and cross-indicators, but our AI is also able to create its own real-time index for each currency pair, that is used to identify what is the best direction and target.
In relation to fundamental analysis in forex, the AI makes a correlation within the economic calendar to find news data that can affect specific currency pairs.
Learning Finance Is Critical to succeed in forex trading
Having financial skills can bring success in your professional and personal life. We always recommend learning more about finance and trading. This is why we founded the free Trading Academy. It is also important to keep up to date on the most important economic news from serious sources of financial information. Our automated AI trading system can analyze economic news from Bloomberg, Forbes, and the New York Times in real-time, to evaluate the impact of forex trading.
- With an average daily volume of $6 trillion, forex is the largest financial market in the world and offers great opportunities to invest.
- Due to a wide variety of existing Forex brokers, starting to trade Forex has become increasingly affordable.
- Wiseinvest provides the best AI trading solutions for forex. You can trade automated from just $1 through partner brokers with AI trading or manually with AI forex signals in the forex broker of your choice.
- You can get started with free AI forex signals and use a risk-free practice account.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. FXCM warns that 74.74% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.