Last update 2020.10.19
There are two essential things you need to have to become a trader: the right trading tool and knowledge. Fortunately, we can help you in both cases and it’s free 😉. If you want to invest to increase your income, support college expenses, or retire, in this article we will share with you the most efficient, simple, and affordable way to put your money to work (or to become a trader, if you prefer).
You will notice that you don’t need to be an expert and spend time watching the market to make money investing.
- Essential financial tips to become a trader
- How to invest efficiently
- Why investing in savings accounts might not be good.
- Why you should consider investing in forex
- Investing with AI. The best way to trade
- What are the best forex brokers to trade?
No matter how you decide to learn about finance, having these skills can bring success in your professional and personal life. We always recommend learning more about finance and trading.
💹 When investing in forex, we suggest you consider long term results.
Essential financial tips to become a trader 😉
Whether you are a beginner or a professional investor, regardless of the financial market, learning finance is essential to being successful in the long run. No matter how skilled you are in trading, if you don’t manage your capital correctly in your personal life, you will lose money, and, who knows, you will lose everything.
Making money requires learning finance and being consistent over time. Think, for example, of the many cases of people who became wealthy and then went into debt.
So, from big famous investors like Warren Buffet to my Harvard professors, here are some financial tips that you should consider to become an investor:
- Understand at least the basics of trading. The Internet offers an abundance of good free financial content.
- Think about long-term investments. Making money by investing is a game of solitaire.
- Trust the power of compound interest. A little 1% per month means 230% in 10 years.
- Be wary of false promises from scammers. Nobody gets rich overnight.
- The least secure investment is money (words by the great and famous investor Ray Dalio). The problem with money is that you can lose capital power due to the impact of inflation.
Learning finance does not mean that you need to become a finance expert as a Ph.D. at the University of Chicago. Here at Wiseinvest, we offer free financial education through articles written by real finance experts to serve the worldwide community of investors. In our trading academy, you will find valuable tips to improve your financial life.
💡📌Would you like to know more about investing? In this article, we explain why investing in savings accounts can make you lose money.
How to invest efficiently 💹
Nowadays, there is plenty of tools to help you invest. Especially for forex, if you want to become an active trader we would suggest you consider these investment tools:
- AI trading
- Automated robots trading
- Social copy trading
- Forex signals and Stocks signals.
So, what is the best trading solution for you? Here we will breakdown the key features of each one, to help you decide.
AI trading 🤖
Basically, AI trading is the use of Artificial Intelligence to invest. The great advantage of AI trading over other trading solutions is the ability to process huge amounts of data and learn to invest better and better.
As the financial market is getting increasingly complex, AI trading is considered the next generation of investment tools. This is a summary of the benefits of AI trading 💹:
- Can handle large amounts of data
- It can learn to improve the ability to trade
- It’s popular in forex, stocks, commodities, and cryptos
- Can be automated to invest in your account.
AI trading has been used extensively by large hedge funds and is now available to retail forex traders.
The good news is that Wiseinvest has made it possible for everyone, from anywhere, to invest automatically in forex with AI trading. This is the most efficient, simple, and safe way to be a trader and achieve better investment returns.
You can start trading with Wiseinvest’s free automated AI trading and invest from as little as $ 1 with some of the best forex brokers. You don’t have to be an expert and waste time watching the market. Artificial intelligence allows you to perform your own personal activities while automatically investing for you.
📚 Wiseinvest AI trading is a proprietary investment platform developed by experts from Harvard, MIT, and Oxford, with a mission to democratize the investment world.
Automated robots trading
Since the digitization of forex trading, several automated robot trading systems have emerged as a solution to make money in forex. Over time, a variety of digital applications has been created, such as automated trading, robot trading, bot traders, forex robots, and so on.
These systems were generally developed by professional traders and EAs (expert advisors) and are very popular among forex investors.
But, what is the difference between robots and AI trading?
As we presented before, a fundamental feature of automated AI trading, compared to simple robot trading or automated trading, is the ability to learn which are the best and worst decisions to be made for a given task and data set. In doing so, AI can be intelligent, learning from past successes and mistakes. In other words, AI can adapt to find the best trading strategies for specific scenarios in the foreign market.
In this article, we cover the difference between AI trading and robot traders, to help you clarify that point.
Social copy trading
Imagine a social network of investors to mirror trades. This is what social copy trading is. In other words, it is a webpage where traders can automatically or manually copy trades from each other. This sort of trading platform has become very popular among beginners due to the type of dynamic interaction, like on a social media page (you can comment, like, and dislike about traders).
How does social copy trading investment work? There is no single answer, as traders do not need to show whether they use robots, AI trading, or manual trading. Some of the most popular copy trading platforms are etoro and Avatrade.
The conclusion is that social copy trading is a fancy investment platform to start trading, but it may not be the most efficient and profitable.
In this article, we explain more about copy trading platforms.
A forex signal is basically a set of information for opening and closing orders through forex brokers. These recommendations, or signals, are usually sent by individual investors or expert advisers and commonly includes:
- Currency symbols of forex pair
- type of contracts or lots
- Targets (take profit and stop loss)
Forex signals are useful especially for those who do not have time to develop trading strategies. However, a disadvantage of forex signals is that you need to manually place them in the broker.
Wiseinvest is a platform that provides real-time AI forex signals for any forex broker with risk management in four types of position size. AI signals are the evolution of forex signals. In this article, we share a simple way to set Artificial Intelligence to give you the best forex signals.
You should be wary of free forex signal providers and fake professional traders who can be scammers showing unrealistic returns. Do not trust people who say they can help you earn huge amounts of money in forex overnight. If these forex signal providers were so successful, they would all be billionaires.
Would you like to learn more about forex signals and AI trading? Click here to read this article and understand the difference between these trading solutions.
AI vs Robots vs Copy trading vs Forex signals
If you want to become a trader and earn extra money, we suggest you try automatic AI trading. Artificial intelligence is efficient, saves time, and is affordable. Regardless of your experience in finance, you can start trading for free with AI and invest in forex by clicking here.
Don’t you have a forex broker account? Check out here the best brokers to trade.
Why you should consider investing in forex 💹
Another point to be resolved when planning to become a trader is to decide where to invest. Investors around the world are finding it difficult to diversify their portfolios in this unstable global environment. There are several financial instruments to consider, such as Stocks, Forex, Bonds, Treasury bills, Savings account, real state, and so on.
Forex is the short way of saying “Foreign Exchange“. This means the global market for trading international currencies, also known as the FX market through a forex broker. These are the key features of forex:
- Forex sessions are 24/5 from Sunday at 5:00 pm Eastern (ET) through Friday 5:00 pm.
- With an average daily volume of $6 trillion, forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.
- Due to the large volume, forex offers great opportunities to invest.
- Due to a wide variety of existing Forex brokers, Forex has become increasingly affordable.
- You can start trading forex from just $1 or with a risk-free practice account with a lot of forex brokers.
- It’s possible to invest automatically in forex with AI trading.
- Portfolio diversification. Forex is used as a hedging instrument by large hedge funds. This means that you can also consider forex trading as a protection for your investment portfolio.
So, are you thinking about investing? Think of forex as part of your capital allocation. With Wiseinvest’s AI trading, you can invest automatically in forex from just $1.
Why investing in savings accounts might be not good
In other words, you lost $2, because every time your savings don’t grow at the same rate as inflation, you will effectively lose money. That is why savings are not worth it.
You can consider your balance to be positive, because you started with $ 200 and, in this case, earned $2. But when you spend your money, the price of products and services will cost more than your earnings.
That is the force of inflation. The price of food, a movie ticket, a house, or a semester in college tends to rise over time, sometimes quickly and sometimes slowly. The fact is that many times, your return on savings accounts will be lower than the inflation rate and it can directly affect your personal savings plan.
These are the financial instruments that offer higher rates of return that, on average, exceed inflation and result in the exponential growth of your money.
Investing with AI. The best way to become a trader 🏆
Regardless of your experience level, Artificial Intelligence can help you become a successful trader. So, there are two ways to invest with our AI in the forex.
1. Automated with AI-Trading. Check out the 3 steps to trade automated with our AI.
By trading forex automated with AI, you will save time and improve your performance without monitoring the market and managing trading platforms.
With Automated AI trading you do not need MT4 / MT5 and other trading platforms to invest in forex. All forex trades are automatically placed into your broker account every time that our AI system identifies a new worthy trading opportunity. You can monitor the AI trading performance in real-time directly on our dashboard.
Automated AI trading benefits ✅
- Setup in 3 minutes.
- Totally hands-off, from anywhere.
- Invest from just $1.
- APY of 40% over the past 13 years*.
- Lightning-fast execution & no slippage.
- No commissions, no management fees.
- Portfolio with 40 different automatic strategies.
- No MT4/MT5 or other platforms required.
- Test with a risk-free practice account.
- Trading results directly on our dashboard.
2. Manually with AI forex signals.
Wiseinvest also provides AI forex signals that perfectly fit into MT4, MT5, and any trading platform. To trade with our AI forex signals, you must simply copy the data you receive from each real-time signal into any forex brokerage account of your choice.
There are five unique variables for each AI signal, and each must be copied exactly, to match the performance of the signal as close as possible.
Each AI forex signal alert consists of the following five data points:
- Symbol (forex pair)
- Direction (long or short)
- Position size (number of units or lots)
- Take profit (price level to exit with maximum gain)
- Stop loss (price level to exit with maximum loss)
Check out how to trade with our AI forex signals.
- Subscribe to a Wise-Plan.
- Open a Brokerage account. Check this article about the best forex Brokers.
- Set an amount and a position size on our Wiseinvest dashboard.
- Our AI will send you real-time trading alerts by email and Telegram.
- Copy the signals and paste into your Brokerage account.
All forex signals are sent every time that our AI trading system identifies a new trading opportunity. Our trading strategies are developed on a variety of time frames such as 4 and 8 hours.
Wiseinvest AI forex signals are Market Orders and you do not need the entry price. You can copy each signal while it is available on our dashboard. We do this way to assure that traders will just place signals while they are good to be traded.
You can trade forex with our free forex signals clicking here, or with our Premium subscription that provides you unlimited AI signals and automated AI trading in partner brokers. Whether you are a beginner or a professional forex trader, our AI trading system can help you save time and improve your trading performance. Get started with free AI.
When investing through Wiseinvest automated AI trading or AI forex signals, you do not need to calculate pips and change the leverage in your forex broker account. Learn more about leverage in forex trading by clicking here.
What is the AI performance in forex trading?
The Win Rate of our AI shifts as indicated by the period and can reach up to 95%. The performance depends on the proficient wilderness estimation metric, which implies that our model is beneficial at whatever point the Win Rate is greater than 60%. All techniques of our AI Trading framework look for stable returns and adequate outcomes to accomplish a normal return of 40% every year (APY), without the utilization of high influences.
We comprehend that what is important in forex trading is the conclusive outcome. Along these lines, the financial specialist needs to consider that Win Rate isn’t generally the best measurement to gauge execution in forex, as other signals suppliers unveil. For example, out of 100 exchanges, it is conceivable that lone 1 exchange is sufficient misfortune to make the 99 exchanges not productive. For this situation, the Win Rate would be 99%, yet the conclusive outcome would be unfeasible (negative).
How much do I need to trade forex with AI?
You can start in forex trading with free AI signals or an AI trading account and deposit just $1 in the broker. It is also possible to test using a risk-free practice account with our AI trading system. However, to do efficient risk management in real accounts, we suggest you start from at least $100.
Notice that some forex brokers require different initial deposits to trade forex.
How long should I hold my investments?
The great famous investor Warren Buffett says if you don’t feel comfortable owning a stock for 10 years, you shouldn’t own it for 10 minutes. Even during the period, he called the “Financial Pearl Harbor,” Buffett loyally held on to the bulk of his portfolio. This reinforces the importance of being patient when using our AI trading solution.
- To become a trader, you must consider that you need two essential things: a trading tool and knowledge. Wiseinvest can help you for free.
- The next trading generation comes with tools like AI trading.
- With an average daily volume of $6 trillion, forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world and offers great opportunities to invest.
- Forex sessions are 24/5 from Sunday at 5:00 pm Eastern (ET) through Friday 5:00 pm.
- Due to a wide variety of existing Forex brokers, Forex trading has become increasingly affordable.
- Wiseinvest provides the best AI trading solutions for forex. You can trade automated from just $1 through partner brokers with AI trading or manually with AI forex signals in the forex broker of your choice.
- You can invest in forex with automated AI trading or AI forex signals for free.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
FXCM warns that 74.74% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.