Last update 2020.10.24
From healthcare to management and from aviation to trading stocks, today, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is ubiquitous in almost all sectors 🌎. But, do you know what AI is and how to use artificial intelligence to your advantage 🤔? In this article, we will help you understand AI and how to use it to earn extra income seamlessly.
What you will learn ahead 🎓
- What is AI and who invented artificial intelligence?
- Modern Applications of AI
- AI in Trading
- How to invest with AI
- The role of Big Data in AI trading
- The best forex brokers to use with AI trading.
💹 When trading forex, we suggest you consider long term results.
What is AI and who invented artificial intelligence 🤖?
Most people think that artificial intelligence (AI) is something new that has emerged in the supercomputer era. However, did you know AI was first developed in the 1950s 🧐?
📌 In 1959, the notable American scientist Arthur Samuel defined machine learning as a “field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed.” The Samuel Checkers-playing Program was among the world’s first successful self-learning programs, and as such a very early demonstration of the fundamental concept of artificial intelligence (AI). Since then, Artificial intelligence has been used in a variety of fields, such as finance and trading, healthcare, marketing, and many other industries.
💡 There are different concepts of artificial intelligence, and many of them converge towards a similar understanding. From a technical point of view, we can say that AI is a field of computer science where the use of code and math allows the software to behave in a way that demonstrates intelligence when faced with complex problems.
Modern applications of AI 📲
By the mid-1980s, neural networks became widely used and relied on specialized hardware. By the late 1980s, the hardware needed for AI was found to be expensive and the data limited. As a result, AI initially underperformed expectations and investment dollars in the late 1980s and 1990s dried up. In the following years, the growth of personal computers 💻 together with the growth of the internet led to a sharp decrease in the price of computing and an explosion in the volume of data. Then, artificial intelligence became increasingly effective across a variety of use-cases, and AI experienced a resurgence.
Now, AI has become ubiquitous in daily life and is a value-added component for businesses and individuals. AI has been used in mobile phones for mapping and navigation software, in ride-sharing applications, in aviation to assist pilots in flying planes, in operating systems to help learn user preferences, at financial institutions to detect fraud or to invest. Thus AI is often seen as a means of technology differentiation rather than a market, as every industry could potentially benefit from what artificial intelligence had to offer.
While industry experts predicted that several markets would emerge in and around monetization of AI and machine learning algorithms, many large vendors are trying to establish a position by defining a platform, e.g., IBM Watson, Google AI, Open AI, and Amazon AI. The fact is that AI has become a source of technological differentiation, especially in fields where large amounts of data need to be processed and interpreted, such as the financial market, where automated AI trading has been widely used to help institutions and individuals to invest.
AI in Trading 💹
With the explosion of data and the decreasing cost of computing, AI has a slew of promising applications in investment activities.
As artificial intelligence showed increasing signs of promise, banks and large investment funds attempted additional applications for the software including automated analysis of the financial market 💷 💶 💴 💵. This required processing large amounts of data and creating new investment products that could be personalized to meet each user’s needs. This made it practical for each user to have his/her own digital personal Robo-advisor or automated investment assistant.
The final frontier is the idea that AI can ultimately be used to profitably trade in the financial markets, and eventually replace the activities of professional fund managers and buy-side investment advisors altogether. Indeed, many large quantitative hedge funds had already hired AI and machine learning experts to design trading strategies across various asset classes. There are shreds of evidence to show that AI trading strategies have outgrown human-oriented investment approaches in practice, causing large investment firms to change their hiring standards for AI specialists.
Artificial Intelligence at Wiseinvest 🦾
Wiseinvest’s focus is to democratize the use of AI in trading for anyone in the world. Our team of AI scientists, finance experts, and mathematicians sought to bridge the gap between newly published academic research and real-world investment solutions by leveraging expertise across many domains, including time series forecasting, information extraction, natural language and speech processing, image classification, and reinforcement learning.
Exploring and implementing new academic research was only one piece of the equation—it was critical to understand the actual needs and potential for AI in the investment market, and to develop scalable application infrastructure to transform that research into tools to make it possible for people around the world invest with AI.
Wiseinvest provides automated AI trading and manual AI forex signals to help people from anywhere invest in forex from just $1. With our AI system, you can automatically invest and diversify your investments in forex for free. Click here to check how Wiseinvest’s AI trading works.
The use of AI in forex 📈📉
Why you should consider investing in forex with Wiseinvest’s AI trading
- Portfolio diversification in forex.
- 3 times the average returns of S&P500*.
- You can try our AI for free and with practice accounts.
- It is efficient and totally hands-free.
- Invest from anywhere in the world, from just $1.
- Very simple and quick setup.
- It is safe and affordable.
- Integrated with the best brokers.
- There are no management and performance fees.
- There is a team of specialists to support you.
- Learn finance with real leading experts.
The average annual return of Wiseinvest’s automated AI trading over the past 10 years (2011 – 2020) was +43%. You can check our real-time track record by clicking here.
How to invest with AI
You can invest with AI in forex while performing your personal activities. It is simple, safe, and free. Check out the 3 steps to trade automated with Wiseinvest’s automated AI trading system.
By trading forex automated with AI, you will save time and improve your performance without monitoring the market and managing trading platforms.
With Automated AI trading you do not need MT4 / MT5 and other trading platforms to invest in forex. All forex trades are automatically placed into your broker account every time that our AI system identifies a new worthy trading opportunity. You can monitor the AI trading performance in real-time directly on our dashboard.
Automated AI trading benefits
- Setup in 3 minutes.
- Totally hands-off, from anywhere.
- Invest from just $1.
- APY of 43% over the past 10 years*.
- Capital protected under the brokers
- Lightning-fast execution & no slippage.
- No commissions, no management fees.
- Portfolio with 40 different automatic strategies.
- No MT4/MT5 or other platforms required.
- Test with a risk-free practice account.
- Trading results directly on our dashboard.
Don’t you have a broker account yet? Our AI is integrated to trade automated with the brokers Oanda and FXCM. Click here to open an account with FXCM or here to open with Oanda. Those are some of the best forex brokers in the world.
What does happen after linking a broker account with AI trading?
- The AI will automatically invest on average every 12 hours in your account.
- There will be up to 60 trades per month (Monday – Friday).
- You can enable and disable AI whenever you want.
- Check your trades on our dashboard or the brokerage.
- You can link more than one broker at the same time.
- You don’t need MT4 / MT5. It’s all on our dashboard.
- Your capital is protected under the broker.
- Your personal data is protected by us.
Would you like to try our automated AI trading for free in a risk-free demo account? Get started free here.
How much do I need to trade forex with AI?
You can start in forex trading with free AI forex signals or AI trading from just $1 through some of the best forex brokers. It is moreover possible to test using a risk-free demo account with our AI trading structure. Regardless, to do a capable peril, the board in authentic records, we suggest you start from at least $100.
What is the best forex broker to use AI trading?
- Where are you from? For example, Oanda accepts US accounts, but FXCM does not. On the other hand, FXCM accepts accounts from some countries where Oanda does not.
- How much do you have? With Oanda, you can start at $1, and FXCM is ideal if you start from at least $300.
- FXCM sometimes provides higher liquidity volume and lower spreads than Oanda, which are vital aspects of the success in forex trading. But it can also vary.
Why trust Wiseinvest instead of other trading solutions
These are the main reasons why forex traders at all levels trust us, rather than other trading solutions.
- Our automated AI trading is efficient, simple, safe, and affordable. You do not need MT4 or other complicated platforms to trade forex.
- We are a legitimate and reliable company with extensive experience in finance. We combine 19 years of trading experience and extensive academic research in the financial markets.
- Our AI outperformed the investment market with an average annual return of 43% over the past 10 years (2011-2020).
- The automated AI trading works with some of the best forex brokers.
- When using our AI solutions, all your money is protected by brokerage firms.
- We do not have access to withdrawals from our customers’ accounts.
- All of your data is encrypted and will never be shared.
The role of Big Data in AI trading
It is important to note that all of these advancements in artificial intelligence are made possible by, and otherwise depend on, the emergence of big data. The ability of a computer algorithm to generate useful solutions from the data relies on the existence of a lot of data. More data means more opportunity for a computer algorithm to find associations. And as more associations are found, the greater the accuracy of predictions. Just like with humans, the more experience a computer has, the better the results will be.
This trial-and-error approach to computer learning requires an immense amount of computer processing power. It also requires specialized processing power, designed specifically to enhance the performance of machine learning algorithms. Our AI trading is designed through a multi-layer system able to quickly learn over massive amounts of data to find the best signals to trade.
- Artificial Intelligence does the seemingly impossible, magically bringing machines to life, driving cars, trading stocks and teaching children.
- Today, AI is overtaking industries and our day-to-day tasks. Fortunately, the implementation of AI has been beneficial, as in the use of investing.
- Artificial Intelligence has gained traction among traders and it is now the new generation of systems to trade forex.
- Due to its ability to evaluate scenarios, learn quickly, adapt and make the right decisions or give accurate suggestions for decision making, AI can be a very powerful predictive tool in forex trading, if implemented correctly.
- Wiseinvest provides helpful AI trading solutions to invest in forex. You can trade automated through the best forex brokers with AI trading or manually with AI forex signals in the forex broker of your choice.
- You can get started with free AI forex signals and use a risk-free practice account.
Disclaimer: Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. Forex trading is not suitable for everyone. You should consider whether you understand how forex and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The forex brokerages displayed shall disclaim the overall performance of traders in their platforms. Oanda warns that 76.8% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. XTB warns that 80% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs. FXCM warns that 74.74% of retail forex traders lose money trading CFDs.
The performances aforementioned are not related to Wiseinvest AI forex trading and AI forex signals system. You can check the performance of our AI forex system on our dashboard.